- Product: Alma
Where does Alma publishes local records and Primo pipe harvests records from, with S/FTP connection?
On Alma interface:
- On Alma home page > Resources > Publishing Profile > Publish bibliographic records to Primo
- Click on Ellipses
- Select Edit
- In Submission Format section, look for “FTP Configuration” and Sub-directory if entry exists.
FTP Configuration: primo
- Go to Alma Configuration - General > External Systems > S/FTP definitions
- Look for FTP Configuration name defined in Publishing Profile in available List of S/FTP connections. In this example: primo
- Click on ellipses and select view
Alma publishes records to server defined here.
Note - Alma Sandbox by default publish to server to sub-directory /sandbox/
On Primo Side:
Look for the relevant pipe Configuration to match the server name and sub directory name, as defined in Alma.
To check sub directory location in the pipe configuration.
- Article last edited: 17-Jun-2019