The features below are currently planned for the next release. However, some of these features may, for various reasons, not be included in this month's release, but rather in a future Alma release.
- Idea Exchange: Relink Purchase Requests – It will be possible to relink a purchase request to a different bibliographic record.
- Enhanced Claims Task List – In the Claims task list, the Communications tab will be enhanced to include PO line information. The PO line will also be a searchable element in the tab.
- Matching Purchase Requests to the Repository – The matching of purchase requests to the repository will be enhanced and will make use of import profile matching capabilities.
- Idea Exchange: Test Access Functionality – The Community Zone Updates Task List table will include a new option to use test access functionality for portfolios and electronic collections.
- Idea Exchange: Validation when Creating an Authority Record – A validation will be added when creating an authority record, to prevent duplicates.
- Idea Exchange: New Filtering Option for Authority Control Task List – The Authority Control Task List will have filtering options, such as the record’s brief level and linked inventory type.
- Access to a Digital Viewer from the MD Editor – There will be a new option to open a digital viewer from within the MD Editor.
Digital Resource Management
- Copyright Declaration – Copyright declaration in multiple languages will be able to be displayed based on the user’s interface language.
- Waiver Statement – It will be possible to keep and view an exact copy of the waiver statement that was associated with a deposited representation.
- Idea Exchange and NERS Enhancement (Request ID #3856) Courtesy and Overdue Notices for Short Loans – It will be possible to generate courtesy and overdue notices for short loans by configuring the number of minutes before and after the due time for generating the notice.
- Other Details in the Network Tab – Records searched in the Network tab will now have an Other Details link with links to related records, reminders, and publishing information.
Administration and Infrastructure
- Idea Exchange: Recent Searches List – The recent searches list will be enhanced to display a longer list of recent searches, including non-repository search types.
- A new API will enable retrieving the Fines and Fees report.