The features below are currently planned for the next release. However, some of these features may, for various reasons, not be included in this month's release, but rather in a future Alma release.
- Enhanced Acquisitions Order Record Search Options – New enhanced PO line search options will enable a more precise order record retrieval as well as the creation of better and more accurate PO line sets.
- Multi Year Negotiation License – When an institution uses a Network Zone-managed multiyear negotiation license, it will be able to manage registering a price per year as well as a price increase. These fields will affect the calculated price when the PO line is renewed in the institution.
- Update the PO Line’s Expected Receipt/Activation Date When Claiming – New functionality will recalculate the PO line’s expected receipt/activation date after a claim is sent. In this way, additional claims can be sent at the time of the new expected date.
- COUNTER in Alma – When an institution creates a local SUSHI account, it will be possible to contribute this local SUSHI account to the Community Zone as a certified SUSHI vendor.
- Enhance General Publishing to Support Authority Records – The general publishing platform will be enhanced to support the publishing of authority records.
Digital Resource Management
- Customizable DC Forms – Administrators will be able to create metadata forms for DCMI-family schema, to be associated either with a staff-mediated deposit or adding a representation.
- Status Query and Report – It will be possible to trigger a status query for both borrowing and lending requests and to automatically generate a status report when receiving a status query.
- Anonymize Patron Data in Analytics Reports – The analytics_anonymize_user_details parameter allows for the anonymization of a patron’s private data in Analytics reports. This parameter, currently available for Network Zone reports, will become a general option available for all levels of Analytic reports.
- Support Sharing of Templates Across the Community – A new Contribute action will be added to the MD Editor templates, allowing for the sharing of record templates.
- Support for Sharing Publishing Profiles in the Network Zone/Community Zone – A new Contribute action will allow for the sharing of general publishing profiles.
- API for Deleting Holdings Records – The new API for deleting a holdings record will be similar to the existing Delete BIB API. It will use the same logic as UI/batch deletion, so that when the last holdings is deleted, a policy will determine whether to suppress or delete the bibliographic record.
- Discovery APIs – A first set of APIs will be released as part of a process to supply a full set of APIs for using Alma delivery options with third-party discovery tools. More APIs will follow in future releases.
- Webhook for Loans and Requests – The Webhooks integration profile will be enhanced to support changes to loans (check-in/check-out, and so forth) and requests (placed/canceled/on hold shelf, and so forth.).