Load File and Uploading Vendor Dimensions Added to Usage Data
The Load File and Uploading Vendor dimensions were added to the Usage Data subject area. With the fields in these dimensions, you can create reports about the file that contains the usage data and the vendor used during the upload process.
Load File and Uploading Vendor
Additional Analytics Enhancements
- Date filter fields were added to the following locations. These filters make it easier to filter report results by date:
- Borrowing Requests > Borrowing Creation Date
- Course Reserves > Current Course Start Date, Current Course End Date
- Events > Event Date
- Fines and Fees > Transaction Date, Creation Date
- Funds Expenditure > Periods Outer
- Lending Requests > Lending Creation Date
- Link Resolver Usage > Request Date
- Requests > Request Date, Request Completion Date
- Title > Title Creation Date, Title Modification Date
- The Reading List Order field was added to Course Reserves > Reading List. It indicates the order of the reading list in the course.
- The Electronic Collection Public Name field was added to E-Inventory > Portfolio Details for Consortia > Electronic Collection. It contains the public name of the electronic collection.
- The following fields were added to the Reading List dimension in the Course Reserves, Leganto Student Usage, and Leganto Instructor Usage Events subject areas:
- Reading List Locked – indicates whether the reading list is locked (yes/no)
- Reading List Associated to a Course – indicates whether the reading list is associated to a course (yes/no)
- The Leganto Publication Status field (Course Reserves > Reading List) was deprecated. The Leganto Publication List Visibility field should be used instead.
- The Citation Representation URL field was added to Course Reserves > Reading List Citation. It contains the URL of the digital representation of the citation.
- The following event types, displayed as values for the Event Type field (Leganto Instructor Usage Events > Instructor Usage Events) now display the tag value, which is more meaningful, instead of the tag code:
- Add Section Tag
- Add Citation Tag
- Remove Section Tag
- Remove Citation Tag