The features below are currently planned for the next release. However, some of these features may, for various reasons, not be included in this month's release, but rather in a future Alma release.
- Idea Exchange: Community Zone Contribution - Update Contributed Collections – Institutions will now be able to update electronic collections that they contributed.
- Manage Shared Licenses in the Network Zone – When defining a license in the Network Zone, it will be possible to set the license as Central office negotiated, which means that the license will be managed in the Network Zone but the resources will be managed by the member institutions.
- Move Acquisitions Details from Portfolios of One Collection to Portfolios of Another Collection – A new Move electronic portfolio information job will move PO lines and licenses from a source electronic collection set to a destination electronic collection. This will assist in cases where vendors switch to using newer electronic collections.
- Renew Patron from Manage Patron Services – The option to renew a patron from Manage Patron Services will be configurable for the Circulation Desk Operator role (instead of being hard-coded for this role).
- Copyright Payment Support for BLDSS – If Willing to Pay is set to Yes, the BLDSS request will be sent with <payCopyright>true</payCopyright>.
- Built-in Date Filters in All Date Folders in All Subject Areas – Date filters will be added to each date folder in all subject areas. The name of the field will include Date Filter—for example, Loan Date Filter.
- Idea Exchange: View Mode for Acquisitions and Resource Management Administrators – There will be an option for defining a read-only mode for the Acquisitions, Repository and Catalog administrator roles.
- New APIs will be available for the creation, update, deletion of licenses.