- General System Administrator
For Alma users, the authentication profiles are common between Esploro and Alma. This means that the profiles are editable both in Alma and Esploro. Therefore, changes to the authentication profile will be reflected in Alma, and the converse (from Alma to Esploro).
For a detailed overview of CAS-based single sign-on, see the Developer Network.
- On the Integration Profiles page (Configuration Menu > General > Integration Profiles), select Add Integration Profile.The first page of the integration profile wizard appears.
Integration Profile General Information Tab
- Enter profile information, specifying CAS as the Integration Type. Select Next. The Actions page of the integration profile appears.
Integration Profile Actions Tab
- If you have multiple CAS profiles, you can select Default CAS profile for only one. This is the profile that will be used when the URL does not specify an idpCode. Enter the CAS host URL provided to you by your CAS provider. For questions on URLs, consult your institution’s support staff.
- Add the URL, as described above. The URL typically ends with /cas .
- If you are using ECAS and require additional parameters, enter them as a string. For example, assuranceLevel=LOW&ticketTypes=SERVICE. Parameters are:
- assuranceLevel: TOP (default), HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW
- ticketTypes: SERVICE, PROXY, DESKTOP (SERVICE,PROXY is the default)
- proxyGrantingProtocol: PGT_URL, CLIENT_CERT, DESKTOP (no default)
- When you are done, select Save.