Intota: Adding EBSCO A-to-Z Database
- Product: Intota
What do I need to do when I add the EBSCO A-to-Z Database?
When your library adds the EBSCO A-to-Z database (database code 360) you need to use the following procedure to ensure your patrons can access content:
- In Intota, access the resource's Database Details page by clicking Resources on the menu bar and then selecting Databases in the submenu.
- Find the EBSCO database and click on it to go to its Database Details page.
- Click Edit next to the Configuration section of the Database Details page.
- In the Database URL field, enter the custom URL that you use to access the database. The URL should include your EBSCO Customer ID. This is for creating the database-level link. Your unique A-to-Z Customer ID is the number found after id= when you are viewing the A-to-Z Reader site. For example: http://atoz.ebsco.com/titles.asp?id=<CustomerID>
- Use the Support Portal option near the top of this page to notify ProQuest, so that we can create your title-level links. In your request include:
- The database name; and
- Your EBSCO Customer ID.
- Date Created: 31-Jul-2014
- Last Edited Date: 31-Jul-2014
- Old Article Number: 11080