- Product: Intota
What do I need to do when I add an Ebook Library Database into my profile?
When your library adds an Ebook Library database, you need to use the following procedure to ensure your patrons can access Ebook Library content:
- In Intota, access the resource's Database Details page by clicking Resources on the menu bar and then selecting Databases in the submenu.
- Find the EBL database and click on it to go to its Database Details page.
- Click Edit next to the Configuration section of the Database Details page, and in the Database URL field, enter the custom URL that you use to access Ebook Library books. (For example, http://www.utxa.eblib.com/EBLWeb/ or http://www.vu.eblib.com.au/EBLWeb/, where your library is identified by the portion of the URL after the "http://www." segment and before the ".eblib.com" segment.) This is for creating the database-level link.
- Click Save.
- Date Created: 31-Jul-2014
- Last Edited Date: 31-Jul-2014
- Old Article Number: 11079