Course Cleanup in Alma and Leganto
Created By: Greg Argo and Sue Harmer, Leganto WG Coordinators
Created on: 2/20/2020
- December 5, 2019
- Course Loader was introduced to Alma and Leganto in December of 2015. Many sites have never performed a cleanup on their courses in Alma by purging courses that have no usage, no reading lists, or are outside of a certain retention period. This presentation covers different methods customers use for course cleanup in Alma, from basics to API-enabled workflows.
- Greg Argo, University of St. Thomas
- Peta Hopkins, Bond University
- Jamen McGranahan, Vanderbilt University
- Yuan Zhong, University of New South Wales
- Alma Analytics path for shared reports referred to in the presentation:
- /shared/Community/Reports/Institutions/Bond University/Leganto Webinar –course clean up
- Argo, G. (2019). Basics of deleting with Course Loader.
- Hopkins, P. J. (2019). Use Case : Remove old lists/courses with Course Loader: Leganto.
- McGranahan, J. (2019). Courses & Reading Lists: Using APIs to Automate Cleaning Up Your Alma System.
- Zhong, Y. (2019). Alma/Leganto Course Clean-up at UNSW.