- Article Type: General
- Product: MetaLib
- Product Version:
Starting February 15th, 2008, the MetaLib Knowledge Base will become a separate Pivotal CRM product, and MetaLib KB (CKB) support incidents will no longer be handled as part of the general MetaLib CRM support workflow. The new CRM product will be called "MetaLib KB".
When opening a MetaLib support incident in CRM, please check whether it is MetaLib CKB-related.
If not, please open the SI using the regular MetaLib product categories.
If it is related to the MetaLib Knowledge Base, please choose from the six main categories of MetaLib KB support incidents (specific subjects within the categories appear in parentheses):
(1) CKB resources (Broken CKB resource, Display and character conversion, specific functionality problem within a CKB resource, General)
(2) CKB update (Release notes, Update failure, General)
(3) Configurations (Conversion, Local configuration help, OpenURL, Term Transformation, General)
(4) IRD cataloging (Configuration notes and search hints, Presentation, Subscription, General)
(5) New resource request (Export of Contributed Regional Configurations, Prioritized Customer Resource Request, General)
Should you have any questions or suggestions regarding this change, please contact Tal Ayalon,
MetaLib Knowledge Base Team Leader - firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you find this new CRM alignment beneficial. Thank you for your cooperation!
MetaLib KB, CRM product, Knowledge Base
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013