- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
* Search result URL contains a Material type code in the vl(351305900UI5) parameter that is not found in any record's <search:rsrctype> field
This is a configuration issue: the Material Type search uses a special code for each material type. It checks each record for this code in the <search:rsrctype> field and only returns records where there is a match.
1) Choose a single code to put for the Material Type in question
2) Use the Normalization Rules to put this code in the <search:rsrctype> field for the records of this material type
3) Configure the Advanced Search to use this code in the advanced search Material Type dropdown. See KCS Article "Adding material types to Advanced search menu".
Category: Front End - Primo
Subject: Advanced Search - Primo
- Article last edited: 10/8/2014