- Product: Primo
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local
When adding new, or updating, a Code Table Row, an SQL error occur:
Unknown operation was requested - Could not execute JDBC batch update; SQL [insert into C_C_CODE_TABLES (AUTOMATIC_UPDATE, TABLE_OF_TABLE_ID, CODE_TABLE_NAME, LANG, CODE, description, color, DISPLAY_ORDER, DEFAULT_VALUE, icon, ENABLED, customerid, institutionId, libraryId, CREATION_DATE, UPDATED_DATE, UPDATED_BY, id) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)]; constraint [P41_PRM00.C_C_CODE_TABLES_UK_01]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update
- Go to relevant code table page
- Filter the results by the Code and Language columns (not by the Description column),
- See there is already a row with this combination of Code and Language.
- You can either edit it or delete it, and enter a new one.
- Article last edited: 16-Jan-2017