- Product: Primo, Alma
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local
Why are the collection links using the Alma institution code and not the Primo institution code?
When enabling Collection Discovery, the collection links may fail when the wrong Primo institution code is used in the URL.
- Correct URL:
- Incorrect URL:
The institution code used by the template is copied from the PNX in the control:colldiscovery section under the $$I subfield. To correct this, you must convert the Alma institution code that is in the source file to the matching Primo code in the Normalization Rules.
- Go to your Primo back office
- Navigate to Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Pipe Configuration Wizard > Normalization Rules configuration
- Click edit next to your normalization set
- Click edit in the 'control:colldiscovery' section
- For every rule that writes to the $$I subfield, add a 'Use Mapping Table' transformation before adding to the $$I field and use the 'Alma Institution Codes' mapping table.
- Run a renorm pipe.
For additional information: Collection Discovery
- Article last edited: 29-Jun-2018