- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
Import tool log displays:
ERROR [t-AllImport] [c-JDBCExceptionReporter] - ORA-00001: unique constraint (P41_PRM00.C_N_DATA_SOURCE_UK_01) violated.
In Source server a Data Source was configured by changing the name of a default data source and leaving the default template code as is and the Data source ownership became institution level.
This contradicted with the existing template Data Source on the target server holding the same code as the to be exported data source.
On source server:
1. Clear all data out for the template Data Source by running a delete pipe for the specific template Data Source.
2. Create an altarnate DS for instead of the template.
2. Run indexing and hotswapping processes.
3. Change data source ownership to OTB level (this requires DB modification and should be performed by Primo Support Please open a case to report the issue and refer to this article to complete this step).
4. Run export
5. Run import on target server.
- Article last edited: 2/6/2014