- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
* Display of collections in the Locations tab isn't working correctly
* Record has multiple locations
* PNX <display:availlibrary> field contains multiple $$I subfields
The Normalization rule for the $$I subfield in the <display:availlibrary> section is set to Action "MERGE" instead of "ADD". This puts the multiple locations' information in one <display:availlibrary> field instead of each location in its own field.
1) Change the Action in the Normalization Rule set to ADD.
2) Save the NR set
3) Deploy the NR set
4) Run an update pipe
5) Run an Indexing process
6) Check the locations tab in the Front End search results
Category: Front End - Primo
Subject: Avaliability/RTA - Primo
- Article last edited: 9/17/2014