- Product: Primo
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local
How can I change the date format in My account/Loans list?
- In the Primo Back Office go to Advanced Configuration > All Mapping Tables.
- Choose the Common Tables sub-system and edit the General Configuration Mapping Table.
- Update Short_Date_Format and Long_Date_Format fields with the desired format.
- Deploy (Deploy & Utilities > Deploy All) 'All Code Tables and Mapping Tables' and 'Views.'
- Example formats
- Date tokens are case sensitive
- Upper case letters for month (MM)
- Lower case letters for day and year
Additional information on the General Configuration Mapping table can be found in Mapping Table Reference
- Article last edited: 2018-July-23