- Product: Primo
- Product Version: Primo August release 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: all
The new Primo User interface (UI) presents, at the top, some links, for example: New Search, the A-Z list and/or to the Reading list page, or E-payment system.
- If you want to modify the URL of the links or the label name:
a) In Primo Back Office, go to Views Wizard.
b) Select the View for which you want to change the links and go to the Tiles Configuration page.
c) For Main Menu, click on Edit Tile button.
d) To change the URL field, delete the row and create a new one - use the same Label and change only the URL. Make sure the same code is retained as in the deleted row.
-> If you wish Journal search link to address an external link, please do not use 'atoz' as code, but choose a non-Primo code, for example: 'myatoz'.
e) Save and deploy the view.
The descriptions of the links display in the tooltip and links page (when clicking on ‘…’) are defined in ‘View labels’ code table.
- To edit the main menu labels on the new UI, please see: Customized Main Menu Labels and Tooltips for A-Z list and Journal Search
- Article last edited: 26-Aug-2020