- Product: Primo, Aleph, MetaLib, DigiTool
- Product Version: all
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Local
Changing the language of login errors for PDS requires changes to two files: the heading error template file, and the login file.
1) In the conf_table directory in PDS, copy the heading_error.eng file and give the new file a name in the following format: heading_error.<XXX>, where the extension is a three-letter language code, instead of eng. For example, you might name the new file heading_error.fre for French heading errors, or heading_error.ita for Italian heading errors.
Open the new file and change the labels for the headings according to your preference.
2) In the html_forms directory, navigate to your PDS institute's subdirectory (or use the global subdirectory), and create a language-customized login page for your institution by copying the standard login HTML page and naming the new file login.<XXX>, matching the language code for your heading_error file (for example, login.fre or login.ita).
Add the following line to this customized file:
<input type="hidden" name=lang value="XXX">
(To use the same examples, for French or Italian, you would use value="fre" or value="ita" respectively.)
- Article last edited: 26-Dec-2016