- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
Desired Outcome Goal:
What Normalization Rules template was used for creating the local Normalization Rules set?
1. Go to Primo Home > Advanced Configuration > Full Normalization Rule Configuration.
2. Click "edit" next to the local NR set.
3. Click "edit" next any subfield (for example: next to Control/control:sourceid).
4. Scroll down to the end of the page. Under "Synchronize with Template" you'll see where this set was inherited from.
*See attached screenshot for example*
Category: BO Configuration
Subject: Normalization Rule Configuration
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013