- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
Desired Outcome Goal:
Identify the facet type as dynamic or static
Is a Local Facet dynamic or static?
1. Look at the Back Office Mapping Tables > Static Facets > Static Facets table.
2. If the facet is appears in one of the rows, then the facet is defined as a static facet. If it does not appear in this table, it is dynamic.
Is a facet from a local source or from Primo Central (PC)?
1. Click on the facet in the Front End and check if the records retrieved are from PC or are local.
2. If the facet includes blended results (from both a local source and PC), then the facet is local.
- Article last edited: 12/26/2013