- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4.9.9
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Internet Explorer or Edge display '#' instead of expected content in the view it tab. On Chrome and Firefox content is displayed correctly.
Check if a security warning message is displayed regarding XSS and cross-scripting. If yes check the browser security options and turn off the XSS filter:
- open browser
- click "Tools" and then "Internet Options"
- Select the "security" tab. Click "Internet"
- Select custom level. Scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Click "Disable" und "Enable XSS filter"
Make sure this option is enabled afterwards as it is relevant for security of your browser.
If you are affected by this issue consider using Firefox or Google Chrome browser and inform Ex Libris Support.
- Article last edited: 20-Jun-2017