- Product: Primo
- Product Version: All versions
- Relevant for Installation Type: All types
Searching for 'A__B' returns records that contains the following:
- Records that contains 'A__B'
- Records that contains 'A_B'
- Records that contains 'A B'
- Records that contains 'A' and also 'B'
- Multiple underscores are converted to single underscore (e.g. 'A__B' will be converted to 'A_B' and 'A__1' will be converted to 'A_1').
- Underscore not followed by a number will be replaced by a single space, hence searching for 'A_B' will be converted to searching for 'A B'.
- Underscore followed by a number will stay the same, hence searching for 'A_1' will be searched as 'A_1'.
Searching for terms containing single/ multiple underscores, not followed by a number will be broken into two separated terms which will cause Primo to return irrelevant records
- Article last edited: 23-May-2016