- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Primo search results appear with generic thumbnails.
- Links/thumbnail in the PNX is a valid value ($$Tdigitool_thumb$$1<id>).
- The digitool_thumb template under Mapping Tables > Templates is correct.
Wrong thumbnail ID ($$1).
- Check that Digitool is publishing the Thumbnail ID.
- Make sure that your Normalization Rules are harvesting the correct DigiTool IDs.
Note: In DigiTool there are two kinds of ID - object ID and thumbnail ID. DigiTool must be adjusted to publish the thumbnail ID as well as the object ID, and then this ID should be used for thumbnails in Primo.
- Article last edited: 11/21/2017