- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Some electronic resources (e.g. from Taylor and Francis) show empty information under Get it tab 1 (View Online). However clicking on “Open Source in New Window” in the iframe actually works and resolves to the correct resource.
The content provider does not allow to display the data in an iframe.
A work around for this issue can be done by opening the problematic source in a new window. Using mapping table 'URL attributes', you can configure that the tab will be opened in a new window.
- Open the "View Online" tab of a problematic record.
- Check what is the link of "Open source in a new window" (e.g. http://www.tandfonline.com)
- Go to BO > Mapping Tables>URLs Attributes, and edit it under the institution level.
- Created a new row:
Add the prefix of the link you found in step (2) as URL prefix: e.g. http://www.tandfonline.com
Add the following as Attribute Name: OpenInNewWindow
Add the following as Attribute Value: Y
- Save and Deploy
All Code Tables and Mapping Tables
Message visible in chrome developer tools console: Refused to display '...' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'.
- Article last edited: 10-July-2018