- Product: Primo Central, Alma CZ, Alma
Ex Libris Content Operations is working with the vendor on the new linking syntax clarification and parser corrections.
A temporary workaround can be applied in your Alma institution in order allow linking to the content.
Please update the Elsevier Electronic Portfolios in your Alma institution as follows:
1. Search for the Electronic Collection.
2. Click the ellipsis, select "Edit Service"
3. Select "Linking" tab.
4. Scroll down to Linking Parser Parameters. 1. SHIBBOLETH under Value type "Yes" and click save. (It doesn't matter if you use Shibboleth or not).
Please refer to the "Linking Tab Options" paragraph in Alma Online Help:
- Article last edited: 05-Nov-2019