Institutions that are part of the UK Access Management Federation have an easy way of checking which attributes they release, to ensure they will get the best results from using Single Sign On with Research Professional. All you need to run through the test is a set of institutional login details. Then follow these steps:
1) Click on this link: https://test.ukfederation.org.uk/Shibboleth.sso/UKfedDS
2) Search for your institution using the search box.
3) Log in with your university credentials.
4) At the top of the page after you have logged in, you should see a link saying 'Open the built-in session dumper.' Click on this.
5) Copy all of the text displayed under 'Attributes' use the Ex Libris Support Web Form to send it to us via https://supportcase.exlibrisgroup.com/?product=Research%20Professional We can then let you know how best to proceed with Single Sign On.