- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 3.1
1. Cannot create derivative copies of tiffs
2. See two image files and a combined image file in /permanent_storage/file/storage1/2013/04/15/file_1/ (e.g.)
3. dps_log/server.log has one or both of the following messages
a. Failed creating new representation based on representation REP1234
b. Unable to find the stream file: . Exception: ().java.io.FileNotFoundException: /exlibris/dps/d4_1/profile/operational_shared/operational_delivery_shared/convert_temp/V1-FL1842.jpg (No such file or directory)
"run_jpg_thumbnail" variable missing "" in Advanced Configuration > General > All Mapping Tables > Mapping Tables > Stream Handler Util
1. Go to Advanced Configuration > General > All Mapping Tables > Mapping Tables > Stream Handler Util
2. Locate the "run_jpg_thumbnail" stream handler that handles this conversion
3. Add a  to the params passed to image:
FROM: -compress JPEG -quality 10 -colorspace RGB '$1' '$2'
TO: -compress JPEG -quality 10 -colorspace RGB '$1' '$2'
5. Quick Launch > Manage the System
6. Locate IE for derivative creation
7. Lock object and click on the Services tab.
8. Click on "Create Derivative Copy Representation" to complete the form and click Submit [defines which original Representation will be used to create the Derivative Copy Representation].:
Wait for the ?€œProcess Create Derivative Copy Representation is scheduled for IE1234?€? message to disappear (meaning that the process has completed).
9. Choose "Commit Changes" and save
As of SP 3.1.1., the following should already be included Advanced Configuration > Repository > Utilities and Files > Generic Representation Task Rules > add "353,fmt/" to the ?€˜Droid Id?€™ under Input General Parameters.
- Article last edited: 4/17/2014