- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: v5+
- Relevant for Installation Type: Local
The Submission, Data Management, and Preservation modules all have workbenches where staff can be assigned to SIPs and IEs to work on.
Submissions (SIPs) are managed under the Submissions sub-menu under the Approval or Technical Analysis (TA) areas.
IEs in the permanent repository are managed in the Data Management sub-menu under Manage Sets and Processes > Technical Issues.
IEs in the permanent repository are also managed in the Preservation sub-menu under Preservation Plans > Technical Issues and Preservation Executions > Technical Issues.
In any of the above named workbenches, when staff click on any of the following links, the SIP or IE will be assigned to them:
Submissions > TA Workbench: View Errors, Work On, Report, Update, Assign to, Unassign, or SIP ID (e.g. 223)
Submissions > Approval: Work On, Report, Update, or SIP ID.
Data Management> Manage Sets and Processes > Technical Issues: Work On, Ignore, Unassign
Preservation > Preservation Plans > Technical Issues: Work On, Ignore, Unassign
Preservation > Preservation Executions > Technical Issues: Rerun, Abort, Events, Skip and Continue, View Problematic IEs
When an IE is assigned to another staff and you want to unassign it in order to re-assign it to someone else (e.g. yourself), there are potentially 3 options to unassign:
1. Click "Unasign" on the right side of the workbench.
2. If option #1 doesn't work or isn't available, tick the checkbox next to the SIP or IE in the workbench, choose 'Unassign' from the actions menu on the lower right of the workbench, then click "Execute".
3. If option #2 doesn't work or isn't available, click on the SIP ID (e.g. SIP ID 223) on the left in the "SIP ID" column in the workbench to open the Content List.
Click on the "Note" tab, select "Assign to" or "Unassign" from the expand menu on the lower right of the workbench, then click "Execute".
Selecting "Unassign" will unassign the SIP or IE from it's previous assignee whereas selecting "Assign to" will present a list of Staff users in order to chose one for re-assignment.
Please refer to the Rosetta Staff User Guide (Chap 24 - Working with SIPs; chap 29 - Viewing Problematic SIP Content) for more information.
- Article last edited: 19-Apr-2018