- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 5.3 , 18.104.22.168 and above
IIIF manifest generation fails.
Hotfix 22.214.171.124 addresses a few issues to enable IIIF Manifest delivery. One of the fixes implemented is a replacement of the delivery xsl file "mets2manifest.xsl".
In a case the file was manually modified by the user between the 5.3 and 126.96.36.199 installations, the installation will not replace the file. In this case, a manual edit is needed.
The following are instructions to edit "mets2manifest.xsl" manually:
- Connect to the Management module and select the appropriate institution
This is an institution-level configuration.
- Files >XSLGo to: Home > Deposits > Advanced Tools > Delivery
- Click "Edit"
- The xsl should be like the attached mets2manifest.xsl
The changes are:
- Click "Save"
- Article last edited: 24-Oct-2017