- Article Type: General
- Product: SFX
- Product Version: 4
Desired Outcome Goal:
Change the library's base URL, so patrons clicking on a full-text link in Google Scholar results will be directed to a new base URL.
1. When the library migrates to a new server or instance or starts using an alias for an existing instance, it is necessary to re-register from the SFX Admin of the new instance URL.
2. After registering, wait 7-10 days for the registration to appear at Google Scholar.
3. Once it is confirmed that the registration has been completed successfully, open a case with SFX Support and request that the old registration be removed in order to prevent duplication.
4. Specify the old base URL and instance name for faster handling.
* Note that when migrating to a new server or instance, it is necessary to create a new cron for the Google Scholar Holdings file.
* See also the SFX Source Configuration Guide > Google Scholar section
Category: Google Scholar
- Article last edited: 12/27/2013