- Product: SFX
- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local
Desired Outcome Goal:
Using the "Send to Ex Libris" form in KBManager or the 'KnowledgeBase Change Requests' section with SalesForce.
- Log on to the SFX server as an instance user, for example: sfxlcl41.
- Start the ServerAdmin Utility:
3 Change Passwords 5 Generate encrypted password for use in configuration files
- Enter the current SalesForce USERNAME (not password) as value to encrypt.
Generate encrypted password for use in configuration files Please select [1-5,q,m]: 5 Please enter password to encrypt:****** <password, no output visible> [Enter] Confirm password:****** <password, no output visible> [Enter] Your encrypted password is: "378686c673535303236303"
- Edit the CRM configuration file:
cn vi sfx_crm.config
- Copy/paste the encrypted username into the "contacts" section of sfx_crm.config as the "crm_encrypted_pass" value:
#contact_name "email" "crm_user_name" "crm_encrypted_pass" Customer_Lastname "email" "SalesForce username" "378686c673535303236303"
- Enter values for contact_name, "email" and "crm_user_name" in the "contacts" section.
Use the contact's SalesForce USERNAME as the "crm_user_name" value in the "contacts" section.
Make sure all values (except the contact_name) are quoted and separated by TAB.
Relevant fields in Salesforce:
- "crm_user_name" = Contact Email
- "crm_encrypted_pass" = Federation ID
- Enter the SaleForce URL in server_url value of the "crm_info" section:
- Save and exit the sfx_crm.config file:
- Article last edited: 23-Mar-2020