- Article Type: General
- Product: SFX
- Product Version: 4
When linking to OVID from SFX, user is taken to login screen instead of content
The flag value of $$IPAUTH Linking Parameter is missing value: "yes"
1) Find problematic OVID target in the Targets table of SFX KBManager
2) Click on the "S" button for the target to reach the target service level.
3) Click on the "L/P" button to reach the Linking Parameter table (it will open in a new window).
4) Edit the $$IPAUTH field in the Linking Parameter table and enter "yes" (without quotation marks).
5) Click "Submit"
Category: Target / Linking issues (SFX)
- Article last edited: 10/17/2013