- Article Type: General
- Product: Verde
- Product Version: 2
When using a read only user in a central instance of a consortia, the "KB" checkbox of the search popup (right click on Find to open the popup) is grayed out.
w/a: Check and uncheck "Clear / Select all" flag and the "KB" box will not be grayed any more
1. Enter to the central instance of the consortia and create a user with view only privileges.
2. Log in to the central instance with a read-only user.
3. Right-click on find.
4. Note the "KB" checkbox is grayed out in 'Find' pop up window.
5. Check and uncheck "Clear / Select all".
6. Only then you can check "KB".
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013