Unable to renew linked acquisition
- Article Type: General
- Product: Verde
- Product Version: 2
Renew" button is missing on the ACQ record that is linked from the other e-product, it's also possible to link ACQ record to the e-product that already has one and both ACQ records are for the same subscription period.
There is no overlapping check in this case.
1. Open e-product A and add active ACQ record for 01/01/2009 till 31/12/2009 subscription period
2. Retrieve e-product B and add another active ACQ record for the same period
3. Get back to the e-product A and link ACQ record of the e-product B to the e-product A
4. Open ACQ records list of the e-product A, open the linked ACQ record and observe that the "Renew" button is not displayed.
5. Observe that both records in the list, the linked one and the original one are for the same subscription period, and there is no error message when adding the linked record.
Will Apply in future server pack.
[4/15/2010 5:15:17 PM Irina Davidovitch]
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013