- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.0.0.3
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
"RTE 13: Type Mismatch" occurs in the 10.0.0.3 clients when loading the offline circulation capture file with the scenario of a patron with 2 active and identical patron barcodes in different patron groups occurs.
Issue VYG-7360 is resolved for Voyager 10.0.0.5 clients and higher.
- Create a patron with 2 patron groups with the same active barcode in each.
- Load the Circulation client without a database connection to capture offline circulation
- Make a transaction with the created patron
- Connect Circulation client to database, attempt to load offline circulation file, get "RTE 13: Type Mismatch" and an Error.txt logged in the local Voyager folder.
- Article last edited: 20-Mar-2020