- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
- When create item through receiving in Acquisitions, save once and then attempt to re-save the record to the database while the record is still up on the screen, receive run time error 91, then run time error 97, then message 'Voyager Acquisitions has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'
- Click Close > application error reads 'The instruction at "0x035f3a10" referenced memory at "0x035f3a10". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program'.
- Click OK > client shuts down.
Issue 16384-18305/VYG-666 is resolved for Voyager 8.2.0 and higher.
- Create a PO
- Add a line item
- Approve the PO
- Click on Detailed Line Item and go to Receive/Mark tab
- Click in the box next to your line item to make the Receive button alert, and click Receive
- Open the hierarchy of the line item and go to the item (bottom) level and highlight it, making the Item button active, and click Item
- Hit the Save button once – it saves successfully. Hit the Save button a second time – get the errors referenced in Symptoms.
Note: The same problem occurs if creating the item through receipt on the invoice. If you only save once on the initial item create, then close the item, then click Item again to reopen the item, you will be able to successfully save multiple times.
Only save once on initial save; for additional edits, close the item record and then reopen it.
- Article last edited: 13-Mar-2015