- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.0
Bug Report for Issue number: 16384-20017 / VYG-4581
Server platform affected: Solaris
Releases replicated in: Voyager 7-8.2
To be able to edit an approved line item with multiple copies and select a new intended location.
The client does not recognize that a ledger has been selected when editing approved line items with multiple copies.
Workflow implications: Users are unable to edit approved line items.
1. Acquisitions>Orders>New Purchase Order>Create a purchase order.
2. Add a line item with 2 copies.
3. Approve purchase order.
4. Line Item>Edit Approved
5. Edit the Intended location of the line item.
6. Select a ledger and fund.
7. Click Save
8. Receive “There is no ledger specified for this copy” message though it looks as though you’ve selected a ledger and fund.
Other information: Users can edit the MFHD or link the line item to a new MFHD so that the location correctly displays in the OPAC.
Issue 16384-20017 / VYG-4581 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
- Article last edited: 3/19/2015