- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2
*Adding an eligible item to a title does not create a ranked hold from an unranked hold.
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-4841.
Issue VYG-4841 is not reproducible Voyager 9.1.0.
1. Create a PO in Acquisitions > Orders > New Purchase Order
2. Create a new Line item by selecting Add Line (Bib Search), Add Line (Bib Import), or Add Line (Template)
3. Place an unranked Title Level hold on the item in Circulation > Item
4. Approve Purchase Order and Receive Item
5. Add item record in Detailed Line Item > Copy Status tab > Item
6. The hold created is not ranked.
Workaround: Manually cancel and recreate holds.
Category: Circulation - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/15/2014