BULK: 852 First Indicator is not set for MFHD's created using Multiple MFHD Bulk Import Profiles
- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
- MFHD's created during a bulk import have a blank in the 852 first indicator.
- Affected MFHD's were created using a "Multiple MFHDs" rule.
Issue VYG-4996 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
- Create a new bulk import rule.
- Select a Multiple MFHD profile, e.g., Import Bibs, MFHDs, Multiple Items
- Ensure that the call number hierarchy set in the Mapping tab is set up correctly.
- Run Bulk Import
- Locate one of the newly created MFHD's; it will have a blank first indicator.
Use a single MFHD rule, or adjust the first indicator manually or by using GDC.
- Article last edited: 16-Oct-2014