- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* MFHD's created during a bulk import have a blank in the 852 first indicator.
* Affected MFHD's were created using a "Multiple MFHDs" rule.
Issue VYG-4996 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Create a new bulk import rule.
2. Select a Multiple MFHD profile, e.g., Import Bibs, MFHDs, Multiple Items
3. Ensure that the call number hierarchy set in the Mapping tab is set up correctly.
4. Run Bulk Import
5. Locate one of the newly created MFHD's; it will have a blank first indicator.
Use a single MFHD rule, or adjust the first indicator manually or by using GDC.
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 10/16/2014