- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
After bulk import, item records that did not map barcode from bib have duplicate barcodes from previous bibs
VYG-4861 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
- In SysAdmin > Bulk Import Rules, set up a rule that will
- create mfhds & items
- map barcode from 949 |a
- Import attached file of records. Note that first record contains barcode in 949 |a and following two records do not have a 949 |a
- When import is complete, in Cataloging > Record > Retrieve by barcode ... input the barcode from the first bib record in the file & search.
- 3 item records are retrieved; note these are the item records created for the first three records in the file.
Edit file to add 949 |a, or manually edit barcodes after import
- Article last edited: 18-Mar-2014