- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
* Run BulkImport job using EOD feature and Single MFHD bulk import profile
* BulkImport will not load the bib
* BulkImport will not create the purchase order
* Receive error message in BulkImport log: "Missing main field type configuration for creating MFHD"
Issue 16384-19137 / VYG-1111 is resolved for Voyager 8.2.0 and higher.
Use Multiple MFHDs bulk import profile.
- In Sysadmin, create a Bulk Import Rule that is set to use a bib duplicate detection profile set to Add Unconditional. On the Profiles tab, under Single MFHD select Bib, MFHDs, POs (or Bib, MFHDs, POs, Items).
- Fill in the Single button with a dummy field, such as 999x (please note that I also tested with data found in the 999x that mapped to info in the Mapping tab, and the same thing happened).
- In the Mapping tab, have a the default mapping with (*in the MARC Item and MARC Loc fields) and map to a Location that resides in the Acq Policy Def for the PO that will be created (I used the Main location in my testing).
- Fill in the Orders information, make sure that the Order Location includes the Location you entered in the Mapping tab (I used the Acquisitions Desk).
- Select a correct default Fund Code and Fiscal Period.
- Run bulkimport using the Bulk Import Rule.
- In the import log (log.imp.yyyymmdd.hhmm in the /rpt) will get
Invalid purchase order parameters"
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013