- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2, 9.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Some bib records with > 6 unsuppressed mfhds don't display in OPAC.
Some bib records with > 6 unsuppressed mfhds show "No holdings available" in OPAC
Issue VYG-5219 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
- Identify an impacted bibliographic record.
- Search in OPAC.
- Click on record.
- Note that record display shows "No holdings available" or similar message.
- In some cases, subsequent searches in OPAC session fail.
- In Cataloging, suppress one of the mfhds associated with bib.
- Repeat steps 1-3.
- Note that bib and mfhd data displays in Record display now.
Consolidate mfhds if practical; or
Copy bib record and divide mfhds between bib records; or
Suppress mfhd if practical.
- Article last edited: 16-Jun-2016