CAT: Run Time Errors 65099 and 440 when deleting bib records in cataloging
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
* When deleting bibs, mfhds or authorities in Cataloging, run-time error 65099 is produced, followed by RTE 440 and Cataloging closes; record is deleted.
* When deleting records via BulkImport, import stops without summary after deleting first record.
deleted.*.marc (deleted.bib.marc, deleted.mfhd.marc, or deleted.auth.marc) file in /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt has grown too large. Voyager is unable to write to to the file and crashes.
Move the deleted.*.marc file:
1. SSH or telnet to Voyager server as voyager.
2. cd /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt/
3. Rename the current deleted.*.marc file. For example to rename a deleted.bib.marc file that is too large:
mv deleted.bib.marc deleted.bib.marc.DD.MM.YYY
4. A new deleted.*.marc will be recreated the next time a record of that type is deleted.
Best practice: check deleted record file sizes regularly & rename before file size reaches the 2 GB Voyager filesize limitation.
- Article last edited: 3/11/2015