- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* Creating Corporate Name Authority or Series Authority Record using template that has a Subject Headings
System/Thesaurus (Byte 11) type c for Medical Subject Headings (MESH), the type c changes to a type a for Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH).
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-4154.
VYG-4154 is resolved for Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. Find or open authority template in Cataloging. Note Subject Headings System/Thesaurus type c in the 008 field.
2. Close template.
3. Open a bib record
4. Add a 710 field or a 110 field.
5. Ensure authority validation enabled and click Save to Database
6. Click Create auth for new heading
7. Select your template from step 1.
8. Note that the Subject Headings System/Thesaurus changed from c to a in the 008 field.
- Article last edited: 5/29/2014