- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.1
* Re-sort items in Circulation and select one; information displayed for item originally sorted in that position in list
* Hold requests placed on the highlighted copy in re-sorted list also for item originally sorted in that position.
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-22209 / VYG-4659.
VYG-4659 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. In Circulation > Item, find a record with multiple items. Note the order of the items.
2. Click on a column in the item list to re-sort the items in the display.
3. Highlight an item.
4. Click on the Item/Holdings tab; note that the information is for the item that previously sorted in that position, not the highlighted item.
5. Now place a copy-level hold request on that item.
6. View the item status in Cataloging. Note that the hold request has been placed on the item originally sorted in the highlighted position in the list.
Workaround: Return items to original sort order before taking any action.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2014