- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
For short loans, Apply Fixed Due Time to Overnight Loan check box is checked and the start time of the short loan falls on or after the day’s In Effect time; the Fixed Due Time is only provided as an end time if the calculated due time falls after closing.
Issue 16384-20097 / VYG-4573 is currently in Development.
- SysAdmin>Circulation>Policy Definitions>Edit>Apply Fixed Due Time to Overnight Loan is checked.
- SysAdmin>Calendar>Edit, make sure that the calendar has Overnight Loans Due populated and an In Effect time that is as long, or longer, than the short loan period.
- Circulation>search for short loan item.
- Create short loan request.
- Click on icon to see available start/end times for short loan.
- Loans that starting with the In Effect time or later do not provide the Fixed Due time as the end time, unless the due time calculated would be after the close time.
- Article last edited: 20-Mar-2015