- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
Module: Call Slip Daemon
Release(s) replicated in: 6.1, 7.0.1
Server Platform(s) affected: Solaris
Expected Results: To receive accurate error messages when clicking on the Process button, or that the process button should be grayed out if users should not click it.
Actual Results: If there is no request selected and the user clicks process, users receive a confusing error message.
Workflow Implications: User’s can become confused when trying to process a call slip request.
1. In Call Slip Daemon highlight a request in the queue. Note that the Process button is active, but do not click it.
2. In Find Item Barcode box enter the barcode of an item that there is no Call Slip Request for.
3. Click on the Ellipses to the right of this barcode.
4. Note that no request is selected.
5. Click Process.
6. Receive Error message:
‘This request cannot be filled because it’s patron and item belong to a different Circulation Cluster from this Call Slip Queue.
You may reassign this request to a different queue or you may assign a no-fill request to this request.’
Call Slip Daemon Callslip Reassignment Alert
- Article last edited: 3/19/2015