Callslip continuously sends pages to receipt printer when F409 is included
- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
*Callslip request printouts are continuously spooled to the printer.
Issue VYG-6741 is currently in Development
1. Create a callslip request for an item that has Copy Information (Enumeration, Chronology, Year, Caption, Free Text, and Copy Number)
2. Update callslip.ini to include F409, Copy information.
3. Print Callslip
4. The print job spools pages until it is canceled.
5. Callslip Daemon crashes with a Run Time Error 6 or 482.
Replace F409 with F402, F403, F404, and F407
Category: Call Slip