Can't enter p.m. when backdating discharge time.
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
- PC's regional settings are set to English (New Zealand).
- Circulation>Discharge>Modify Due Date>OK button is inactive.
Issue 16384-21697 / VYG-4639 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0
- Set PCs regional settings to English (New Zealand).
- Open Circulation.
- Select Discharge.
- Select modify due date button.
- Time defaults to a.m.
- Change a to p.
- OK button is inactive.
- Go to any other open application.
- Go back into Circ and click into the Time field
- Delete a.m.
- Write in pm (not p.m.)
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013