- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2, 9.0, 9.1, 9.1.1, 9.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
When "Margin" setting in the spinelabel.cfg file is 1.0 or over and the operator selects File>Print Label>Print, the client will become unresponsive and will require manual closing in the task manager.
VYG-6854 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.1 and higher.
- Open the spinelabel.cfg from the Misc folder.
- Change the [Print Options Holdings] stanza to something like the following, with 1.0 or higher in the "Margin" stanza:
[Print Options Holdings] StandardFont=Times New Roman StandardFontSize=12 AlternateFont=Arial AlternateFontSize=12 Copies=1 TabWidth=1 Margin=1.0 SpineLabelHeight=1.625 SpineLabelWidth=.9 PieceLabelHeight=1.625 PieceLabelWidth=2.9
- Open a record; "Get Holdings", File>Print Label>Print
- Cat client becomes unresponsive and requires manual closing
Keep "Margin" setting under 1.0
- Article last edited: 01-June-2016